About the Firm:
Our client is a financial software firm providing cutting edge risk management, quantitative analytics and portfolio management services to the investment industry on a web platform. Our client base currently represents over 100b in AUM and we are actively looking to build out a senior direct sales team.
The Role: We are seeking a proactive client facing salesperson to join our sales team. This role is focused on acquiring new institutional allocators as clients, on both the not-for-profit, and for-profit side, with a particular emphasis on endowments, foundations, fund of funds, sovereign wealth, and family offices. The role consists of leveraging your financial market contacts to identify valuable prospects, and aggressively developing and executing appropriate sales strategies.
Qualifications of an Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree (7+ years of enterprise sales if no degree)
- Considerable experience in selling services to institutional allocators (SaaS sales a plus)
- Strong finance knowledge and capital markets acumen
- Ability to effectively demonstrate our solution
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Solid senior level contacts with institutional investors
- Basic knowledge of word and excel
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com