The Director of Marketing is responsible for establishing B2B marketing strategies and executing marketing programs and sales support activities. This individual works closely with the sales, product leaders, client success leaders and senior management to develop, plan, execute and track marketing programs. The programs are designed to create awareness, generate demand for products and services, launch new products and enhancements, and retain existing clients.
- Partner with the sales team to develop out-of-the-box ways to elevate our messaging and materials during the critical pitch phase of the buying process. This may include:
- Considering who is going to be in the pitch meeting, what environment we’re pitching in and coming up with innovative ways to stand out from the competition, and;
- Coming up with non-traditional ways to get our message across vs the same old PowerPoint presentation being displayed on the wall;
- Understanding that the pitch is only one part of the process, what could we do leading up to and following the pitch meeting to differentiate ourselves?;
- Knowing that opportunities to get in front of prospects don’t always happen on our own timetable, what can we do to stay nimble and be able to support sales in a shortened amount of time (create templates, efficient process, etc);
- After coming up with these great ideas, actually rolling up your sleeves and executing against them. And yes…this also may require you to do pitch deck beautification.
- In partnership with internal resources, establish vision and strategy to acquire, convert and grow clients through activities such as:
- With a full-time writer, developing compelling thought leadership assets (Whitepapers, eBooks, Infographics, etc) that get noticed;
- Creating integrated, multichannel marketing promotions of those thought leadership assets including direct mail, email, telemarketing/sales, and direct response advertising that get prospects to act.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, business communication, marketing or related field. MBA preferred.
- 7-9 years of tactical experience in marketing and/or communications with proven ability to plan and execute effective, integrated marketing and communication campaigns, in a business-to-business environment.
- Ability to communicate technical information to facilitate sales opportunities with customers.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team structure with multiple priorities and demands from many areas of the business
- Ability to lead a highly coordinated team with multiple priorities and demands from many areas of the business
- Strong organizational skills
- Candidate must be a self-starter who always looks to push a project forward without immediate supervision.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com