Our client, a global pharmaceutical firm, is seeking a Senior/Professional Pharmaceutical Sales Professional to promote and sell dermatology products to clinics, hospitals, physicians and other specialized medical/healthcare providers. This representative will cover the whole Cyprus.
To be considered for this position, you absolutely must have proven sales experience in the dermatologic market.
In this position, you will manage sales territory to maintain existing relationships, develop new relationships with physician groups and work closely with the RSM and other team members to achieve district/corporate objectives.
- Identify key decision makers
- Create territory plan including goals and resource allocation
- Gain formulary acceptance/compliance with managed care accounts
- Master scientific findings of clinical papers
- Provide consultative feedback to customers and prospects
- Maintain knowledge of space; understand trends and patterns in marketplace
- Follow Pharmaceutical Compliance Code
- Meet or exceed established targets
- BS Degree
- 5 years of prior dermatologic pharma sales experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer/software skills
- Advanced business knowledge in sales, marketing and finance
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com