The Senior Director, FP&A role is the bridge between products, operations, capital markets, and investor services.
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Hands-on leader including capability development of 2 Managers of Financial Planning and Analysis and 5 Financial and Accounting team members.
- Oversee the Financial Planning and Analysis organization and partner with senior leadership to provide value added insight
- Lead periodic forecasts for company near-term & long-term planning to enable achievement of objectives and deliver premier results.
- Oversee processes that reviews monthly financial performance, leads a team that identifies trends and offers advice to improve results. Initiates analysis of monthly variances and helps identify those that will be ongoing or changes to run-rates
- Lead implementation of complex financial models to enable robust detailed forecasting, annual and long range planning.
- Proactively initiate ad hoc analyses and projects where needed.
- Evaluate alternative uses of capital to ensure that projects are expected to return in excess of weighted average cost of capital and/or are supported by a sound business case. This includes modeling for various investments.
- Lead capability development and training (process and/or financial) and coaching on financial matters to develop greater financial acumen in the business and across the team.
- Proactive in change management driving key business initiatives with the goal of continuous improvement.
- Support acquisition due diligence efforts and, when required, assumes project management leadership.
- Ensure that internal controls are in place, functioning properly and sufficient to protect company assets and the credibility of the financial results.
- Demonstrate leader building capability in highly analytical teams and business partnering with cross functional teams.
- Proactive nature seeking opportunities, leading and or performing analysis and making recommendations for Improvements.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and leadership skills with particular attention to quality and detail.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Able to listen, ask questions, and determine when Information Is sensitive or confidential.
- Very strong communication skills including verbal and written presentations, and the ability to present financial information in a concise manner that drives alignment and enables timely decisions across the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Master preferred
- Exposure to Leasing and capital markets and prior experience In large manufacturing company preferred
- At least ten years of Financial, Accounting, Planning and Analysis experience with increasing responsibilities
- Minimum of five years leading teams building capability and delivering results
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.