Responsible for the Marketing Automation function that supports the deployment of cross-channel marketing campaigns and related digital experiences (e.g. landing pages, social media, SMS, etc.).
This individual executes the end-to-end process of campaign deployment and is responsible for establishing campaign design workflows in line with marketing strategy, receipt of creative assets including testing for functional and rendering quality, preparing the list, managing the approval and workflow process and scheduling the deployment in the cloud-based marketing automation application
- Marketing Campaign Automation Responsibilities
- The individual will work closely with all members of the marketing team and be responsible for managing the campaign calendar as well as the related metrics and analysis and support the organization’s longer term digital and social media initiatives
- Assess the effectiveness of various marketing channels and deliveries, implement test and learn scenarios and present reports and analyses in a simple and clear way to different audiences
- Manage the execution of email marketing efforts on the Eloqua marketing automation platform. This includes building rules-based multi-step communications that support the business goals of demand generation and lead nurturing.
- Communicate and implement learnings and content marketing insights gained through campaign executions.
- Responsible for compliance with email CAN-SPAM and overall health of email database.
- Manage relationship with AMG’s digital properties and CRM to integrate touch point interactions, assign campaign attribution and develop opportunities for behavior based campaigns.
- Creates campaign reports and analysis, including opportunity lists for sales, on a regular basis. Strives for ongoing improvement of processes, procedures and results
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to deliver under deadlines with high quality
- Keep up to date on the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and social engagement, have strong analytic and project management skills
- A thorough understanding of online marketing and web metrics is required
- Knowledge surrounding execution of blast emails
- Basic working knowledge of HTML pages and layouts, including CSS
- Experience in marketing automation, campaign management or email deliverability platforms
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Promotes a team environment
- Good judgment and communications skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask across several projects with competing deadlines
- Ability to work and think independently and take direction
- Highly responsive with a strong dedication to client service
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5-7 years of experience in an E-Marketing function required
- Practical knowledge of CRM, social media (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter) and web content management systems (i.e. Adobe Experience Manager, Word Press)
- Bachelor’s degree required
Extensive work with computers
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org