We are currently seeking an experienced Market Intelligence Sales Director. The Sales Director’s primary role will be to generate new client revenue by selling market intelligence solutions and services to clients across industries.
The position is part of a new strategic sales channel that requires prospecting, qualification and closing of new clients, as well as providing support in the farming and up selling of existing accounts. The role requires forecasting, client demonstrations, account planning, pipeline management and reporting.
• Identifies, negotiates and manages strategic relationships with Potential Client Leads
• Develop and maintain strong client relationships with executives and deal teams, as well as associated legal and financial intermediaries to optimize ongoing sales and renewal business
• Responsible for showcasing company capabilities to prospective customers
• Manage sales across assigned market and/or geographic territory to promote market intelligence agreements
• Prepare and Execute sales strategies for the qualifying leads
• Strategizing, planning and managing the sales process for market intelligence leads
• Engage key customer deployments and create success stories
• Proven success at selling market intelligence and/or procurement solutions to Fortune 150 companies
• Creativity in designing solutions to meet client challenges
• Excellent writing and presentation skills, able to translate complex concepts into a message that buyers can understand
• BA/BS degree required, MS or MBA preferred
• Willing/able to travel as required
This role will be based to Moscow office and will report to the EVP of Business Development
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.