Experienced metrology capital equipment Sales Managers required for the Northeast region. Experience in Fixed and Portable Coordinate Measuring Machines and 3D Laser Scanning is preferred. Technically competent to perform customer product and software demonstrations.
Responsibilities includes direct selling and managing local sales partners, trade show support and local marketing initiatives.
The Regional Sales Manager duties may include:
- Specific responsibility for managing a defined sales territory and all aspects of this territory.
- Responsible for developing and growing Territory Sales through lead finders, sales agents, distributors, and service companies for CMM and 3D Scanning Technologies.
- Develop channel strategies to drive sales growth.
- Work hand-in-hand with CMM Product Line Manager for all customer project needs and quotation development.
- Compile and evaluate lists of prospective customers in manufacturing industries, based on information from trade publications, business directories, trade shows and other sources.
- Investigate the applicability of Perceptron products with these customers.
- Analyze competitive solutions and pricing and determine strategies to capture market share.
- Present or demonstrate product solutions and emphasize salable features that provide customer value and differentiate Perceptron products from competition.
- Prepare monthly sales order forecasts for new business opportunities.
- Identify and communicate market requirements for product enhancements and modifications.
- Coordinate with the marketing team and suggest improvements to sales collaterals.
- Communicates customer requirements internally.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.