As part of our contribution in improving the quality of services, we have created and staffed a human-centric and customer-centric company under the name of Manager’s Office.
Due to its character as an applied Marketing and Management company and not confined only on the consultancy level, Manager’s Office, operates within the framework of the most developed company in the European Markets.
We are seeking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Consultant, based in our offices in Athens.
- Organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients (marketing, sales, promotional campaigns etc.) according to client’s requirements
- Lead performance advertising strategy and implementation including campaign development, consistent optimization, and content creation
- Develop and manage digital advertising campaigns
- Arrange meetings with prospect clients in order to demonstrate our services
- Build long term relationships with new and existing customers
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Proven experience as business consultant or equivalent
- Knowledge of diverse business matters such as Sales, Marketing, etc.
- English Fluency
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM, HTML will be considered as assets
- Analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
If you are interested in this job position, you can send your CV at the HR department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.