This role will have direct oversight of the development of key contracting recommendations, leadership of contacting decision forums and the implementation of contracting decisions. This includes ensuring operational effectiveness, payment accuracy and compliance with-in the rebate operations area.
- Responsible for the oversight of contract evaluation and discount recommendations across key payer segments including both government.
- Provide input into and strong coordination with cross functional teams on Gross to Net reporting and calculations.
- Oversee the long term planning and implementation of key technology solutions to support contract development, timely and accurate rebate payment processing and planning.
- Ensures best-in-class operational support across multiple disciplines and represents the department in developing strong business relationships with key functional leaders.
- Provides a vision and infrastructure that enables the department to achieve operational excellence across diverse area of concentration.
- Optimally leverages and appropriately allocates human and financial resources across business units and franchises.
- Responsible for planning for the long-term growth and evolution of the department based on company growth and evolution.
- Identifies and keeps others focused on key metrics that drive the business.
- Delegates significant responsibilities to subordinate managers and holds them accountable for accuracy measures and deliverables.
- Translates over-arching business goals into specific objectives for each team member.
- Assesses and leverages strengths, weaknesses and styles of key players in the organization.
Knowledge & Skills
- Experienced commercial leader within a pharmaceutical or commercial biopharmaceutical organization, with a diverse and broad set of functional expertise across Managed Markets, Market Access, Pricing & Contracting and/or Finance disciplines.
- Excellent analytical and business insight skills.
- Able to leverage and optimize partnerships with other functions, including Information Technology, Legal and Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Able to make decisions that balance a variety of factors to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Extensive knowledge of wholesaler, distributor, specialty pharmacy, payer contracting and pricing methods.
- Demonstrates confidence and able to effectively influence senior business leaders.
- 14+ years of related experience in the pharmaceuticals industry
- BS or BA degree
- MA/MBA degree can be
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Noting the position code.