Our client is a member of a successful group of firms and one of the largest distributors of automobile tires and other parts. Manager’s Office is looking to hire a Sales Manager based in Athens. This position will be primarily responsible for proactively developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients, as well as continuously driving sales.
- Proactively identify prospective clients, establish quick reports and foster relationships with existing accounts to understand further needs
- Drive for results by setting goals and objectives for business sales development
- Perform research and market analysis on potential revenue opportunities
- Communicate consistently to the executive team on sales leads and new Client’s needs
- Represent our client with a polished presentation and strong first impression
- Responsible for leading the Outside Sales team towards achieving the sales, customer development, product mix and GP goals identified in the business planning process.
- Is able to, occasionally, travel abroad and meet existing or potential clients as the company’s representative.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university
- 2+ years of successful experience in the car tires – parts industry
- Extremely strong communication skills, outgoing – a “go-getter”
- Ability to think and act under pressure
- Proactive, self-motivated, confident
- Fluency in Greek and English, knowledge of German is preferred
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org