Our client, which is one of the leading computer software firms in Greece, is seeking to appoint Software Sales Representative based in Athens.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Recognize the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer about the technical specifications of the computer software offered by the company.
- Investigates new items, makes recommendations for purchasing products and stays in contact with market trends.
- Demonstrates product features before a sale, solicits information about computer needs from customers and advises on appropriate user training.
- Checks inventory to ensure orders are in stock.
- Advises customers on technical matters and recommends appropriate computer configurations.
- Provides technical support and after sales service
- .Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university.
- 2+ years of hands on experience and expertise from a similar role / position in the software market
- Strong commercial understanding, negotiation and numerical skills.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- PC literacy.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to travel where needed.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org