Our client is one of the leading and rapidly expanding commercial companies in Greece, which operates in the Pharmacy sector, is seeking to appoint an Area Sales Manager based in Athens.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
– Responsible for developing and implementing the sales strategy for his/her area of focus. Local strategy should accommodate District, Region, and National goals.
– Responsible for leading the Outside Sales team towards achieving the sales, customer development, product mix and GP goals identified in the business planning process.
– Hire, train, and develop sales people to achieve highest level of sales effectiveness and customer satisfaction. Ensure Outside Sales personnel have the base level of product and technical expertise to successfully execute the sales strategy by implementing local training programs.
– Meets with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating deals. Delivers sales presentations to sales representatives and helps coordinate customer training. Represents company at trade association meetings to promote Company Image and its products.
– Take thoughtful and documented corrective action with Direct Reports when necessary to maximize effectiveness. Complete performance reviews at least annually and be committed to giving frequent feedback regarding performance.
– Track and measure the success of promotional programs and product launches against sales objectives. Prepares sales reports regularly to show volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university.
- 5+ years of hands on experience and expertise from a similar role / position in the Pharmacy or OTC markets.
- Strong commercial understanding, negotiation and numerical skills.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Organization and time management skills, detail oriented, able to prioritize in a multi-tasking environment and ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- PC literacy.
- Fluency in Greek and English
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org