Our client has been a world leader in providing Cogeneration solutions throughout the globe for decades. They are a well-known European firm. Ideally, we are looking for someone with an Engineering degree and some experience related to selling cogeneration equipment and services.
The firm has an immediate need in Berlin and enjoy providing both engineering expertise and direct sales to a large variety of industries, such as;
- Natural Gas: industrial, commercial, greenhouse, oil & gas, municipalities;
- Biogas: farms, cattle farms, breeding, investment funds, etc.
- Other Industries; food, hospitals, agriculture, chemicals, etc..
In coordination with the Sales Director
- Define the sales strategy for the assigned Area/Region
- Maximize sales, margins and market share in accordance with budget objectives
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from the first contact to the closing of the contract
- Promote the brand and represent the Company in the Area assigned
In coordination with the Sales Director:
- Actively looks for customers and develops the business in the above segments.
- Is responsible for the contract negotiation and closing (product + operation & maintenance)
- Coordinates the feasibility study process and offer preparation
- Builds a solid pipeline of projects to meet or exceed the targets and mid terms results.
- Manages and develops Sales Manager and Junior Sales Manager
- Updates CRS-CRM, shares info throughout the organization, facilitates sales Audits
- Manages the sales administration.
In coordination with the Marketing Manager:
- Suggests and promotes marketing actions In coordination with HR, and Sales Director
- Contributes to team engagement
- Creates Self-development planning (in line with training management programs at the organization)
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org