- Own the timely execution of Eastern Region marketing plan with emphasis on identifying net new business opportunities.
- Execute marketing campaigns to support sales initiatives. This includes events, email, online/digital media, direct mail, sponsorships, and advertising.
- Drive social media for the region.
- Assist in distribution and partner marketing plan execution using co-op funds.
- Evaluate, measure, and report on all marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- 6+ years of work experience with a proven track record in field or channel marketing.
- Proven track record in developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Excellent writing proficiency, interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Must be self-motivated and highly organized, with demonstrated project management skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Willing to travel up to 40% of the time.
- BS/BA in Marketing or related field.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.