No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. We need attention to every detail with an eye for the points no one has considered. The rewards for performance are significant. You’ll help to improve the health of millions. And you’ll do your life’s best work.
Leads and motivates team to increase specialty pharmacy revenue/margin and ensures the achievement of sales goals: analyzes and interprets sales data, evaluates current business, identifies new sales opportunities, develops strategy, develops target/prescriber reports, develops business plans and executes the plan. Recruits, interviews, hires, trains and coaches Regional Account Managers. Evaluates goals and conducts performance reviews Coordinates with Care Team to maximize impact of contracts
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position will be focused on the London Region.
- Leads, motivates and coaches Regional Account Managers to achieve sales goals. Drives accountability at territory level
- Develops regional strategy and plan of action for the following therapeutic areas: Oncology, Hepatitis C, Growth Disorders, Autoimmune, Infusion Therapies
- Recruits, interviews and hires top talent
- Trains and develops talent. Leads team through change
- Collaborates with pharmacy operations team to ensure superior customer service
- Analyzes and summarizes data and trends
- Routinely communicates with centralized marketing team regarding resources, competitive activity, etc
- Builds business relationships with health care professionals
- Effectively manages budget
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Maintains accurate records of all sales activities including …
- Protects organizations value by keeping information confidential
- Demonstrates ability to effectively interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Builds trust, values others, communicates effectively, drives execution, fosters innovation, focuses on the customer, collaborates with others, solves problems creatively and demonstrates high integrity
- Complies with all company and government policies, regulations and business ethics codes and ensures they are communicated and implemented within the team
Requirements To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- BS Degree
- 10+ years experience in healthcare related sales and a minimum of 5 years in sales leadership
- Proven history of driving sales results and achieving goals
- Experience in effectively collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven success in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Willingness to travel a minimum of 60%
- MBA or professional health care degree
- Experience selling a complex service
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.