This international commercial chemical firm is seeking a Commercial Director to focus on sales management & the development of new business in a turnaround circumstance. This business unit is going to need to succeed with full P&L accountability as a stand-alone unit.
As Commercial Director, you will need experience in developing customer relationships in industries such as Pharmaceutical, Agricultural Chemical, Petrochemical, Rubber, etc. Experience in managing a contract manufacturing facility is a plus.
As the Commercial Director, you would be a key decision maker, SME in the facility, & report to a Managing Director with accountability for the following:
- Achieving specific growth objectives and increasing revenue by promoting the company’s products and services to mainly scientists and purchasing managers of existing and potential customers.
- Generating of new sales leads and securing new business
- Product management for both internal and external customers
- Meeting or exceeding budgeted revenue objectives by establishing a sales growth plan that includes diversification of customers
- Working with R&D to communicate customers’ needs
- Create sales forecasts, short & long term strategic goals
- Conduct technical presentations to communicate to R&D, contacts at potential customer companies, management teams
- Create relationships to increase long term viability of products, company, customers
Location: The best situation would be for the candidate to be located in Turkey and have the primary office there. Our client will pay relocation from his / her country to Turkey.
- Complete fluency in English and German with effective communication skills for all levels of interactions
- Completed university level education in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Five or more years’ experience in chemical sales with documented successful results
- Travel time of approximately of 50% is to be expected
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.