We are currently seeking a Regional Sales Director who will focus on new business development on the Direct Sales team. As part of the Direct Sales Leadership team, the Regional Sales Director. Ultimately responsible for finding and developing new customers and up selling existing direct sales accounts in that region.
The Regional Sales Director is accountable for the development and implementation of sales strategies to achieve regional sales and revenue objectives. The Regional Sales Director will need to identify, qualify, develop and close new business across an assigned region to achieve revenue goals. Identify and analyze underlying customer business and sales issues in order to match the appropriate solution/technology to the customers’ requirements. A consultative sales approach is a pre-requisite.
- At least two years of sales management experience, leading a B2B sales team selling complex solutions to high value clients and prospects.
- Five years solutions sales experience with a minimum of three years experience in the online information industry.
- Ability to lead, manage and build a sales team to facilitate accomplishment of team goals and sustain team morale.
- Plan and monitor staff progress – review & evaluate performance results.
- Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume for existing and new products.
- Understanding of screen-sharing and telephone technology.
- Sets a good example in a team environment.
- Ability to coach staff to improve their skills and strengthen their performance.
- Ability to communicate purpose and importance of both corporate and team goals and monitor team activities to ensure goal fulfillment.
- Organizational sensitivity and commercial awareness, with a good perception of client and prospective requirements and priorities.
- Ability to maintain effectiveness when working closely with people of diverse cultures or backgrounds.
- Making decisions which optimize regional performance and support corporate goals.
- Ability to take ownership of problems and coordinate appropriate internal resources to help solve customer issues effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to cope professionally with demanding sales goals and expectations.
- Degree level education.
- This role may require limited travel within the assigned region.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.