The Manager Business Development’s primary function will be to support the Business Development team on the writing, updating, and production of the Request for Proposal response, and interview presentation materials for the Sales Division’s business-development initiatives.
This position will develop and present sales programs and strategic planning initiatives to assigned Headquarter Accounts within a specific department of the Sales Division. The BDM also manages sales programs and strategic planning initiatives within a specific department of the business to ensure sales targets are met. The BDM ensures sales targets and profitability are met for each account. This role may be dedicated to servicing one significant client or responsible for multiple client’s goals and encompassing customer relations and implementation.
- Achieve P&L targets; manage business for each client(s) assigned implement marketing strategies and analyze trends and results to achieve department/client income and expense budget goals.
- Own and drive revenue growth; identify opportunities and align business unit resources to secure those opportunities.
- Meet and/or exceed Clients’ goals for sales, distribution, pricing, shelving, and promotional volume.
- Implement customer headquarter calls and penetrate key positions at retailer department.
- Organize business unit team to retain and expand upon all client relationships.
- Manage and maximize manufacturer marketing/promotional funds to achieve sales goals while staying within financial guidelines.
- (Required) College degree or equivalent job-related experience
- 2-5 years relative work experience in applicable field
- Proven track record in sales strong sales presentation/development skills.
- Working knowledge of syndicated data forecasts, sets objectives, anticipates, structures tasks and establishes priorities.
- Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects strong sales presentation development skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates commitment to meeting or exceeding customer expectations, effectively solicits and responds to the needs of the customer both external and internal.
- Works cooperatively with others toward common group objectives, demonstrates respect for the ideas and contributions of other team members, cultivates positive relationships with other associates, and provides assistance and support to others.
- Tools/Software Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Strong understanding and utilization of proper safety techniques and correct use of equipment when appropriate
- Executes verbal and written business communications, in a manner that effectively achieves business objectives.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org.