Our client, a Consumer Products Manufacturer is looking for an Operations Manager to join their growing organization. The Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring all aspects of the day to day plant operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner. This is a great opportunity to join a growing organization and expanding plant operations.
Responsibilities for the Operations Manager
- Analyze production costs in order to understand opportunities for improvement. Monitor production costs in order to minimize costs.
- Leading, coaching, and evaluating direct reports in order to maintain a well-disciplined workforce.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals of direct reports to ensure staff development and training
- Facilitate opportunities related to Continuous Improvement in order to advance our workforce and production capabilities.
- Demonstrate skill in reasoning and relationship building as well as a high level of problem solving skills that manifests itself in efficient production practices.
Requirements for the Operations Manager
- B.S. degree – Chemical Engineering preferred.
- 10 years management experience in a manufacturing environment required, preference to FDA regulated manufacturing in food, beverage, consumer products.
- Metrics Based Safety Leadership focus
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package including, but not limited to, performance based incentive bonus up to 25% of base salary.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.