Our client is looking for a top-notch Product Marketing Manager with SaaS experience to join our growing marketing team. In this cross-functional role you will assist in go-to-market strategy, messaging and competitive positioning for products and partnerships. Primary Responsibilities:
– Serve as the internal and external evangelist for all product offerings.
– Develop and execute impactful go-to-market strategies for suite of our client products
and partnerships that feature product positioning based on specific revenue and profit
– Work closely with our client internal product, exec and customer facing teams to define
differentiated positioning for our client products and develop and execute the strategy to
communicate the positioning to key internal and external stakeholders
– Monitor competitive, market, and consumer trends and develop insights in collaboration
with Product Managers to formulate GTM strategies, positioning, and promotion
Identifying market opportunities through the use of market analysis and competitive
– Conduct market research and benchmarking, gain customer feedback and validate
products and features as well as define buyer and user personas for our products.
– Lead efforts on all sales enablement programs, marketing collateral and digital
– Work with product managers to track performance, KPIs, product usage data.
– Reports to the Senior Director of Product Marketing in New York City.
– 3-5+ years of experience in product marketing roles
– Has demonstrated SaaS product marketing expertise and the ability to contribute at both
strategic and tactical levels
– Proven track record in designing and developing compelling marketing offers
– Understanding of brand development
– Project management skills, can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated
projects moving forward, work across cross-functional teams
– BS degree in marketing or equivalent related field
– Proven track record of taking ownership and driving measurable results from go-to-
– Startup experience preferred
– Positive, energetic attitude, and initiative; Strong work ethic
– Solid attention to detail and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks
simultaneously and meet deadlines
– Excellent verbal communication and analytics skills
– Creative thinker, strategic thinker, problem solver
– Excellent Microsoft Office skills and advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel required.