Due to business expansion, our client is looking for a professional with:
Roles and responsibilities:
– Working as part of a cross functional Agile delivery team, using XP practices.
– Driving solutions and architecture definition for large scale projects.
– Development of new products and components utilising C# and Oracle.
– Developing and maintaining existing .NET applications.
– Working as part of a team to achieve repeatable success and maintaining a high level of craftsmanship.
– Providing ongoing support for our live sites.
– Native level in Dutch, German, Belgian plus excellent level of English
– Track record of developing applications in an agile/scrum/TDD environment
– Significant software development in C# .NET preferably on .NET framework 4 and VS2012 or .NET
framework 3.5 and VS2008
– Experience of SOA messaging, WCF, or Web Services such as Restful
– Experienced in TDD and good understanding of unit testing frameworks.
– Ability to independently drive technical investigations and scope efforts to completion.
– Experience developing Winforms and WPF applications.
– Hands on experience working on Oracle RDBMS (Oracle SQL).
This role will be working for a world renowned company in a large .NET development group of 7 Agile
development teams so will be an ideal chance to flex your technical skills and progress your career.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of
Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org