Oversee research initiatives that provide information and insight to programming and marketing staffs across the A+E portfolio of brands to support program development, strategic planning, network positioning, scheduling, consumer marketing and brand extension activities.
Proactively designs quantitative and qualitative research that supports and facilitates programming and marketing decisions in all areas.
- Meets regularly with network GMs as well as heads of programming, marketing, scheduling and PR.
- In addition to attending all senior meetings in order to provide research data used to support programming and marketing decisions and initiatives.
- Tracks and identifies trends in viewing behavior and content preferences.
- Manages a staff of 14 people, with 5 key direct reports.
- Works with counterparts in Sales research and Multi-platformanalytics.
- Works with Head of Research on key strategic initiatives.
- Minimum 10 years TV/Cable Research experience with 5+ at a senior managerial level.
- Seasoned professional that demonstrates leadership and team-building skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively with senior management.
- Thorough understanding of the TV industry.
- Thorough knowledge ofresearch tools and practices
BA or BS Degree the Aplus with 5plus Multi dash platform team.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com