Our client is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to EU markets. With approximately $11 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Our client is dedicated to its philosophy of social and environmental responsibility.
Our client is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our client is currently seeking a Specialist within our Logistics division.
- Check forwarders bills with the rate table and make corrections as necessary
- Process payments and check payment status if those are processed properly
- Make budget accurately and timely
- Review the budget and adjust the budget based on the changes of business situation
Analysis of logistics cost
- Assist cost saving activity from the budget perspective
- Analyze monthly data as well as other logistics cost data and report it to related party, such as logistics management and accounting
- Make payment accurately
- Make budget accurately and timely and manage the budget
- Assist logistics cost optimization activity
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Basic accounting knowledge is required
- Accounts Payable, Payments, Budget and spreadsheet experience a plus
- Basic logistics knowledge is required
- Business application skill (MS Excel) is mandatory, and MS Access is preferable
- Good presentation skills
- Analytical ability is required
- Good oral communication and negotiation skill is required
- Accepting of change in process and new environment
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.