Due to business expansion, our client is looking for a professional Director Of Sales
Director of Sales is responsible for building relations and developing referrals. This is the key to success for this sales leadership opportunity. Keeping a pulse on local market conditions and potential referral sources can impact lead generation.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
– Nurturing lead sources
– Organizing strategic marketing events on site to promote our client story
– Delivering other creative tactics to convert leads to move-ins
– Training new team members as they gain experience on our client sales team
– Reinforce the community’s brand reputation and achieve maximum occupancy goals
-Demonstrated sales experience in senior living, hotel / hospitality or related healthcare environment preferred (i.e. hospital, skilled nursing, long term care, hospice, CCRC or home health)
– Previous sales experience and successful track record in identifying and building local relationships to drive business
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to facilitate small-group presentations
– Proven ability to effectively handle multiple priorities with exceptional organizational and time management skills
– Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills, as well as a deeply ingrained passion for seniors to successfully nurture relationships
– Schedule flexibility to work one weekend day per week as well as some evenings as necessary
– Computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, as well as the ability to learn new applications; previous knowledge of a client relationship management tool for tracking leads preferred.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.