Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in the industrial sector that focuses on batteries and is seeking to appoint an Export Sales Coordinator based in Athens.
Reporting to the Sales Director, our Export Sales Coordinator will be responsible for the overseas development, coordination and support of the company sales.
Essential Duties / Job Functions:
- Takes an active part in the sales development. Communicates daily with potential clients in order to seek the interest of the market for the company’s products.
- Participates in the construction of the marketing plan and in the execution of the marketing actions
- Composes and sends offers to the clients for future collaborations
- Handles the CRM system
- Communicates with clients and handles possible problems or complaints
Knowledge / Experience & Skills:
The successful candidate will be a reliable, social individual who is organized and methodical, with administrative and negotiation skills and ability to provide high level client services in order to manage existing and potential clients.
Required qualifications include:
- Degree in Economics field, a degree in Marketing will be a plus
- 2+ years of experience in exports department with an active participation in sales
- Experience in usage of CRM systems
- Fluency in English, knowledge of French or Arabic is preferred as well
- PC literacy
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.