• Manages the Mgr. Commercial Solutions
• Lead contact for HQ Marketing
• Coordinator and owner of all HQ driven brand and category incentives
• Ensures most relevant translation and management of brand and category strategies into effective channel strategies
• Seals team lead on creation and alignment of Innovation forecasts and resource support
• Drives delivery of key sales initiatives as dictated by calendar time lines
• With Trade Marketing, drives effective, relevant channel strategies through the organization
• With Trade Marketing, creates priority program calendars and associated program objectives to drive effective activation against the retail controllables
• Designs and coordinates all nationally driven sales incentives and assists with brand driven educational trips
• With Finance, assists in development of P&L’s and all finance related planning elements on innovation and special projects
Nature & Scope:
Delivery of channel specific programming and standards to maximize program execution
Delivery of successful innovation launches
Improved efficiency in communication process/ WOW between HQ marketing and Field Sales
Reports to the VP, Commercial Solutions & Activation
Direct Report includes Mgr., Commercial Solutions
Works closely with HQ Brand & Trade Marketing teams
Education: Requires Bachelor’s degree. MBA a plus.
Experience / Background: Requires 7-10 years in the wine and spirit industry.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.