Manager’s Office (www.managersoffice.net ), one of the leading companies as consulting Firm, operating in Greece and 103 countries globally, is seeking for a KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER(HO.RE.CA) to join our client structure.
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (HO.RE.CA) (KAM 98U945F) THESSALONIKI
What will you be doing?
The ideal candidate for the position of Key Account Manager will be expected to possess the following:
- Develops, maintains and executes sales strategy, with a clear objective of achieving the company targets
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with key customers to maximize sales opportunities within them
- Works in a cross functional team to develop business plans for the customers of his/her responsibility
- Develops the business with the customer driving category growth and proposing activities generated by customer specific insights
- Expands the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Coordinates effectively with many of the company’s functions (Field Sales, Finance, Supply Chain,
- Shopper Marketing and Marketing) to provide the best possible service required to customers and business needs
- Prepares regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Leads business reviews with customers management and drives agenda towards value creation both sides
- Bachelors Degree
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office
- 2 + years of Key Account Manager experience.
- Working knowledge of FMCG
- Ability to work as a team, but also independently and self-directed
- Management skills
- Minimum Salary: 26.000€ Gross
- Maximum Salary: 30.000€ Gross
If you get excited with the idea of competing for success and recognition of your talent and you demonstrate the above competencies, then send your CV! email@example.com
All applications will be treated as confidential.