Manager’s Office (www.managersoffice.net ), one of the leading companies as consulting Firm, operating in Greece and 103 countries globally, is seeking for a JUNIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER to join our client structure.
(JID 1435867NI)- ATHENS
Our client is the leading company in Kitchens furniture’s in Greece.
Your main accountabilities:
- Works with clients to determine initial goals and requirements for the space to be designed.
- Collaborates with architects, engineers, painters, and builders to further understand how interior space should function, appear, and be furnished.
- Analyzes movement and use patterns of the space.
- Prepares sketches or other visual aids to demonstrate preliminary designs to client.
- Consults with client to select materials, furnishings, and dcor.
- Uses design applications to prepare and illustrate final plans.
- Determines timelines and project costs and presents accurate estimates to clients.
- Orders or obtains necessary materials, adhering to project and budget specifications.
- Oversees the installation of materials, furniture, and other design elements.
- Ensures client satisfaction by visiting the project on completion with the client; resolves any complaints or concerns.
- Maintains current knowledge of trends and materials, techniques, and other developments in interior design.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to apply a sense of style to create aesthetically pleasing interiors.
- Strong visual design skills including proportion and aesthetics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Remuneration – Benefits:
- 1.400€ -1.600€ gross salary
- + extra bonus 1 salary
If you get excited with the idea of competing for success and recognition of your talent and you demonstrate the above competencies, then you’re your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will be treated as confidential.