Manager’s Office (www.managersoffice.net ), seeks a Mechanical Engineer on behalf of our client.
(ME 04654GF) LARISA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage work order closures and stock control transactions
- Maintain visible lead for adherence to procedures and instructions
- Monitor change over and/or line set up efficiency
- Prepare line set-ups for following shifts, including first piece buyoffs
- Monitor and maintain all safety equipment and tools
- Undertake continuous training and development
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
- Ensure full adherence to ISO9001 and Health & Safety practices at all times
- Ensure equipment is within calibration date and all systems are functioning correctly
- Degree in mechanical engineering.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Ability to understand and interpret Mechanical Drawings
- Strong PC skills and experience of packages such as Excel, MS office and CAD/CAM software (AutoCAD).
- Understanding of production costs to include waste, downtime, scrap and re-work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good English and Greek knowledge
- Monthly earnings: 1,700€-2,000€ net
- Learning Working Culture
If you are interest for the job position, you can send your CV at the hr department via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code. All applications will be treated as confidential.