Our client is seeking an executive level Sales & Business Development Leader to drive strategy and lead a global team of sales and account managers to double our revenue in the next four years.
Our client is the beauty industry’s leading global solutions innovator for cosmetic brushes, accessories, package design, market research and manufacturing capabilities. It’s a B2B company with a B2C approach – servicing leading private label cosmetic companies by building creative and strategic partnerships and keeping their end consumer in mind.
Join us in this critical role and share in the rewards of growing our client’s company brand and business lines and make a positive impact in the community too. Our client boasts a compelling corporate culture with generosity as a cornerstone – 10% of profits are allocated to charitable giving each year and employees are allocated time off each month for individual and group volunteerism.
If interested in this role please apply through our retained recruiter. For consistency of process during the search, the company kindly asks that you not contact any member of the staff or the CEO.
- This role will be responsible for achieving the overall sales and revenue goals of the company through direct pursuit of client opportunities and through performance of sales and account management team.
- Assess market potential for Company’s portfolio of products; develop and implement strategic initiatives; identify new business opportunities and verticals among existing and new customers within and beyond the beauty sector.
- Lead, coach, train and supervise the sales team and support their efforts to identify and develop strategies to grow the overall sales of a portfolio of products manufactured and sold by the Company (e.g., face, body, maintenance, storage).
- Leverage personal business network to initiate and develop new customer relationships; Oversee management of key customer relationships and close strategic opportunities.
- Define business development and sales processes and enhancements with business systems and workflow that drive desired customer growth outcomes.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting, manage budget, and analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results.
- Work directly with clients in the sales cycle to present new product ideas, collaborate with the client on product design, secure the order, work with internal resources to ensure order to manufactured and delivered as contracted.
- As a member of the Executive Team, this role also serves as a key contributor to the company’s overall strategy; a key success factor for the position is the ability to work collaboratively across the company (e.g., Executive Team, Marketing, Product Development, Account Management, Supply Chain, Finance).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- 10+ years of sales and management experience required in either a business-to-business or consumer products company with a geographically dispersed team
- Experience in the Cosmetic, Fashion, Luxury Goods or Accessories space a strong plus
- Experience using CRM software tools
- Demonstrated ability to grow sales revenue through consultative sales process
- Strong network of contacts in major Cosmetics company’s Product Development function
- Experience building strategic brand & product plans and a track record of strong execution
- The successful candidate will be a very motivated self-starter with a confident point of view who inspires excellence in his/her team and colleagues and influences others with a bias towards action
- Strong business and financial acumen and planning and analysis skills
- Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills
- Regular travel required, both domestically and internationally, for in-person meetings with customers, vendors, partners to develop key relationships throughout all territories.
- Required experience:
- B2B Sales in premium Cosmetics or other related industry: 10 years
- Bachelor’s Degree
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com