Understanding customer journeys and cycles is critical to growing a successful business. Some users begin by checking the price for manufacturing an original design, some start by buying a unique product from our marketplace, while others sign up for our newsletters just to stay on top of industry trends.
Each customer requires tailored prompts and content to help them along the way and help us grow our sales.
We are seeking a data-driven email marketer with 3+ years experience to join our E-Commerce team. You have an insatiable desire for growth and are a pro at pairing the right message with the right customer at the right time. You balance creativity with analysis, are comfortable in fast-changing environments, and are willing to bootstrap your ideas to deliver results. You’re excited to take on the challenge of email marketing in a long-tail marketplace, and are deeply passionate about enabling designers to bring amazing products to life with 3D printing.
The Email Marketing Manager is full time, based in Frankfurt, and reports to our Director of E-Commerce in NY.
- Manage and optimize the global email calendar, incorporating promotions, feature launches, marketing campaigns, and seasonal content
Improve & expand trigger campaign program by identifying and prioritizing new email opportunities for key segments
Develop compelling email content that will engage our community, showcase the possibilities enabled by our clients services and 3D printing, and drive meaningful business results
Own all aspects of email production and execution, managing design and copy needs as well as QA to ensure flawless execution and cross-platform deliverability
Leverage data and behaviors to identify & target customers, establish benchmarks, and continually optimize campaign performance
Test copy & design to drive measurable lifts in email engagement
Report on email channel KPIs and adjust plans to hit aggressive revenue and traffic targets
Work with our Product & Engineering teams to incorporate best practices and improve email layouts & tools
Own the business rules that govern user email preferences and develop tactics to expand our base of email subscribers
Collaborate with other marketing channels and assist with new projects as necessary
- 3+Strong writing skills and the ability to motivate both designers & shoppers to act
Exceptional problem solving/decision making skills
- Very strong analytical skills to identify and scope opportunities, measure campaign and channel performance, understand key drivers to optimize results, and forecast business impact at the customer and channel level
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Strong project management skills
- Working knowledge of HTML and SQL
- Familiarity with email QA tools like Litmus, and ability to learn in-house tools quickly
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM regulations and impeccable attention to detail
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn the language of 3D printing and the design community experience and demonstrated success in email marketing, from conception to completion
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.