The Senior Specialist will be responsible for daily operation and providing technical oversight of the systems and related documentation that are subject to Critical Infrastructure Protection Standards (CIPS).
– Under the direction and guidance of the Section Manager, results required include sustaining compliance with CIPS, technical support of physical access control and change management systems, review and analysis of pending and approved standard and requirements, and preparing definitive statements of compliance and evidence for reporting/audit purposes.
– The Senior Specialist may represent the company through participation and attendance at standards related and other regulatory agency activities as required.
– Ensures implementation of Company safety, health and environmental programs for employees whose work is directed.
– Ensures that safe work practices are followed and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations, Commitment to the Way We Work Principles, and adhere to the Company’s Standards of Business Conduct and other Company procedures including Environmental, Health and Safety (`EH&S`), Equal Employment Opportunity (`EEO`), discipline, and security.
– Is dedicated to enhancing the Customer Experience, both within the Company and externally and demonstrates a commitment to the ideal of developing a proactive, customer-centric culture to foster trust and confidence among customers and improve value for all our stakeholders.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.