Our client is looking for a highly motivated self-starter to join our marketing team as a Content Marketing Manager. The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing a variety of content such as blog posts, articles, videos, and other types of long form content.
The Content Marketing Manager will work directly with the Marketing Director to identify topics and pitches that are both thought provoking as well as lead generating. If you’re a content-focused B2B digital marketer with experience in the ad tech space and love to brainstorm new ideas, create content, and think creatively this is the job for you!
- Produce 2-3 pieces of content per week, along with one piece of long form content per quarter
- Perform SEO keyword research to understand how to best build out a library of content that ranks well for long-tail searches
- Develop and manage the company email newsletter and work with the Marketing Director to develop a newsletter subscription base
- Own communications with followers on social media, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube, etc.
- Excellent writing skills
- 2-3 years content market experience preferably in the B2B tech space
- Understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem; programmatic, video or private marketplace experience a plus
- Familiarity with Word press a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.