The Director of E-Commerce will be a key player in the business; overseeing the day-to-day operations and analytics for the E-Commerce site;all related digital media, the mobile platform; and other related technologies.
The director has primary responsibility for the E-Commerce site and is responsible for implementing and contributing to the strategic plan, while improving the user experience. They are responsible for the execution and analysis of our email marketing, the affiliate program, the net marketplaces, and mobile strategies, PPC, SEO, display ads, social media and other web based marketing programs.
- -Serve as subject matter expert overseeing all aspects of our website and e-Commerce marketing
- -Serve as a team mentor for all members of the departments. Build and lead a high-performing team of experts in e-
- Marketing. Hire, coach, and manage the technology and business team members and communicate issues and
- progress to management as needed. Align staff according to skill set and experience to support delivery team goals
- -Be the process advocate for the E-Commerce department and implement process change designed to enable the
- scaling of the business while collaborating with all facets of the business to assure that recommended changes promote
- efficiencies and excellence
- -Marketing and merchandising initiatives
- -Manage the process of the team and find more efficient solutions for working together
- -Establish and ensure the integrity of traffic and conversion reporting using Google Analytics and other tools
- -Drive forward strategies and tactics of our e-commerce roadmap
- -Provide clear and concise communication of new project status to executive management
- -Be the central point-of-contact for operational issues that escalate on a daily basis, drive solutions and improve
- processes to increase efficiencies
- -Make recommendations and implement site product improvements including feature enhancements, portal development, page load efficiency etc.
- -Run daily meetings within E-department
- -Process Minded: Evolve processes to ensure accurate delivery while maintaining the agility of the ecommerce platform. -Determine, based on multiple factors within the organization, which process should be maintained or altered based on
- changing business conditions.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- -Understanding of the internet protocols and how the internet works from a technical and a business perspective
- -5+ years of experience in internet marketing specifically with E-Commerce
- -5+ years’ experience working with multiple ecommerce marketing channels and working to grow and develop those
- -5+ years’ experience with B-2-C
- -Familiarity with financials and budgeting
- -Strong analytical skills and a pattern of fact-based decision making
- -Knowledge of the Collections etc. brand and enthusiasm for the company
- -Must demonstrate an understanding of internet technology including an understanding of HTML, Image management
- for a website, design and design tools, and standard internet protocols.
- -5+ years’ experience directly managing ecommerce technology which includes but is not limited to
- Content Management Systems
- -User Experience and UI design
- -Internet Marketplaces(Amazon:Ebay) and related middleware ( Mercent)
- -Internal (onsite) Search Engines and the optimization of those engines
- -Search Engine Optimization best practices
- -Deep knowledge of Google Analytics
- -Ability to improve daily operations and the ability to be flexible and responsive to consumer trends and new ideas
- -Experience meeting aggressive targets for an online business, meeting the challenge with streamlined processes and
- innovative methods of achieving goals
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.