The Director will have three main areas of responsibility:
1) Multimedia: Advance our efforts to collaborate on sports initiatives with the goal of driving ad revenue. This involves working, to create compelling, multi-platform advertising solutions.
2) Social: Working closely with our Social team, the Director will help to identify ways to leverage social platforms and our social following for our advertising clients.
3) Official Athletic Sites: The ideal candidate is organized, energetic and a creative thinker with a proven track record of working hand-in-hand with sales and content/production to develop best-in-class marketing solutions.
Other specific responsibilities:
- Expertly represent Product Marketing in high level client and agency meetings, with the ability to think quickly and creatively while not over-promising
- Manage existing third party vendors and explore other potential companies who can enhance sponsorships through cutting-edge creative and technology solutions
- Join senior staff meetings with the GMs, Product leads and Editorial leads
- Manage 2 direct reports
- College degree and minimum of 8 years related experience
- Solid understanding of both digital/social and television media
- Must be incredibly detail-oriented and organized, a creative thinker and have strong interpersonal skills
- Sports avidity a plus
- Must successfully pass a background check.
In addition, our client will be guided by applicable federal, state and local laws when considering for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.