- The Director will be responsible for outlining and driving the strategy of our client
- This individual will lead a team that will identify and collaborate with these Consumer Electronics and Personal Computing companies to embed the service at a competitive pace.
- Lead the negotiations for the most prominent of these companies.
- This leader will be responsible for working across organizations; Marketing, Legal, Finance and Operations to finalize proposals and complete agreements.
- They will need to be familiar with services and sales channels so they may be able to leverage them in the negotiations.
- To be successful in this role, this individual should have an aptitude for sensing and responding to alternative agreements with some of these non-traditional partners in an effort to convince them to embed our service.
- This individual will also need to present their approach to senior management to ensure their alignment to the approach.
Responsibilities also include:
- Developing plans to manage competitive threats.
- Ensuring solid representation during any industry events.
- Managing the embedded base of accounts once established.
- Ensuring employee development, performance management, and setting sales quotas for the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Master degree or MBA preferred.
- 6-8 years experience in channel or alliance development and management, business development, or sales, with 8-12 years overall business, marketing, product management or related experienceo 5+ years wireless or mobile content industry experience
- 5+ years of Account Management experience in a sales role
- Strong track record of identifying and delivering creative opportunities to achieve business organization goals
- Superior technical understanding of wireless data technology
- Superior leadership and communication skills
- Working knowledge and experience in building new business models and in structuring, negotiating, and closing partnership agreement
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with cross-functional partners to drive projects toward completion
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong presentation
- Proficiency in Power Point, Excel, Word and other standard office computer applications
- Consumer Electronics and/or Personal Computing industry experience required
- At least 5+ years of successful, progressively responsible business development experience including
- Strategic Planning
- Wireless technologies or mobile content
- E-Business strategies and models
- Product & Program Management
- Financial Analysis/Business Case Development
- Contract Development and Negotiation
- Qualifying opportunities
- Competitive analysis
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.