Due to business expansion, our client is looking for a professional with:
The Director of Corporate Sales is responsible for hiring and leading a team of managers and new and experienced inside sales Account Executives supporting our Small-Mid Market Customers. You will manage and develop a team of Sales Managers and Account Executives to achieve target revenue and margin goals and to drive the growth of your business. Our new Account Executives join our intensive Training Program and learn from the best and brightest to sharpen their sales skills and deepen their IT product and technology knowledge. Then they hit the sales floor under the direction of your management team and begin developing new business by selling a broad selection of brand name IT products and solutions.
• Lead, manage and develop a team of Sales Managers Account Executives and to achieve key sales objectives
• Develop strategies and market plans required to identify potential clients
• Design and implement the Zones outbound sales strategic business development plan that will ensure the vision established in coordination of the Executive VP of Sales
• Manage customer portfolio to assigned revenue, profit and contribution quotas
• Provide leadership and day to day direction of Account Executives including pipeline and performance management and reporting Apply knowledge of the technology resale and solution provider industry and market trends to identify key prospects within the SMB (Small to Medium Business) sector.
• Bachelor degree in business related field
• 5+ years of direct sales and sales management and leadership experience with a Direct Market Reseller
• Strong understanding of IT industry and industry channels
• Proven track record for the design, implementation and success of strategic planning initiatives
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong values, work ethic, organization, leadership and management skills
• Strong Project Management, Word, Excel, and Outlook program skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of
Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.