Be a part of the most highly regarded, easily accessible market and product knowledge team
in the energy software industry. Develop an understanding of how our customers do business,
of what role our products play in that business.
Problem Solving and Functional Awareness
• Understand, troubleshoot, analyze and resolve software issues reported by customers implementation staff
• Apply and utilize knowledge gained from industry/product expertise and technical understanding to quickly identify issues and render solutions
• Prioritizes tasks and accurately document the nature of the reported problem
• Must be able to quickly assess the problem at hand and understand how important or unimportant the particular issue is to the customer all while keeping the big picture in mind
• Provide an outstanding customer experience at all times – live & breathe customer satisfaction
• Be the customer’s advocate/champion – represent their needs/concerns
• Receive and respond promptly to all customer inquiries (web based requests, phone calls and emails)
• Understand, troubleshoot, analyze and resolve reported issues/questions.
• Engage internal product management and development teams as necessary to resolve issues.
• Ensure that customer inquiries/concerns are resolved in a timely manner.
• Build strong relationships with both customer – make every customer experience positive
• Willingness to take the lead on all customer communications
• Excellent knowledge of all customer support areas.
• Excellent time management, decision-making, presentation, relationship, and organizational skills
• Must thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic environment
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university; or up to six years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Engineering, Business/Economics and Information Systems degrees preferred.
• Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Our client offers a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary and benefits.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume confidentially to