We are looking for Information Management Business Analyst candidates with Financial Services
industry expertiseto join our Tri-State team. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 10 years of
experience. 4-year bachelor degree is required.
Ability to multi-task and demonstrate a sense of urgency required.
Ideal candidates should have:
• Large consulting firm or Fortune 1000 company background.
• Relevant work experience.
• Significant Financial Services Industry experience and strong knowledge of Financial Products
(such as fixedincome, equities, derivatives) within the banking and/or broker-dealer industries is a must.
• Strong functional knowledge within any of the following areas: Financial and Legal Entity
Reporting (GAAP and IFRS),Regulatory Reporting and strong knowledge of SEC and Dodd-Frank
regulations, Basel II, Market and Credit Risk, Valuation, Product Control, Financial Control.
• Strong IT Business Analysis skills and expertise in MS Project and Visio. Skills should include:
gathering user requirements and developing functional and technical specifications, system
and user acceptance testing, process mapping.
• Strong Data Analysis, Report Design and Development skills including: Expertise in SQL queries,
Microsoft Excel,Excel VBA, and Microsoft Access. Strong data mapping, building queries,
data extraction, manipulation and conversion,experience working with data warehouses or databases.
• Significant interaction with functional business users and system implementations,
especially within one or more ofthe following areas: Finance or Financial Reporting,
Basel II, Regulatory reporting, Product Control or Financial Control areas.
• CPA and/or Finance & Accounting experience a plus.
• Project change management experience with facilitation of training and communications.
• Ability and willingness to commute to New York City, and/or Jersey City.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of
Manager’s Office via email email@example.com