Client Sales Executive-UAE-CSE-2288643
Our client is looking to hire a Client Sales Executive to join their UAE Sales organization. This is a unique opportunity
to develop the company’s share of wallet within defined existing accounts and participate in their growth in this
very strategic market!
The Client Sales Executive works closely with the Client Success team, Implementation Consultants, Client Support
and Marketing professionals to build revenue opportunities with their existing clients and exceed revenue targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Establish executive relationships with current clients and inspire strategic thinking related to Treasury with CFOs,
Treasurers, Chief Accounting Officers and their teams.
– Working closely with the Client Success Manager, coordinate actions to make sure that there is a cohesive
account strategy and action plan for a defined clients portfolio.
– Based on data analysis, develop a revenue development strategy and prioritize clients. Implement territory
plan for target clients in order to fill opportunities pipeline and ultimately generate revenues above and beyond
– Leverage corporate assets such as Marketing events, Partner and Channels with clients. Provide feedback to
Product Management and Marketing teams on prospects reactions to and questions about solutions, and
influence for continuous improvements in those areas.
– A strong evangelist, with an understanding and ability to promote the value and uniqueness of current
offerings; willingness and ability to create opportunities to cross sell into additional finance-related stakeholders
within client accounts.
– Research and prepare for meetings with clients: Understand client pain points in the broader finance,
procurement, and supply chain finance, tailor communications to address business needs as part of the
pre-sales process, and engage internal expertise as needed in order to sell relevant Solutions.
– Creatively build new revenue opportunities pipeline by finding new channels, and additional business needs
that our Solutions can address.
– Coordinate client reference requests for Direct Sales and help grow client references.
– Attend conferences and industry related events within assigned territory and as requested.
Education, Experience and Skills:
– Ideal candidate should be self-motivated with a proven track record and a minimum of five years sales
success achieving or exceeding assigned quotas either in treasury, software or SaaS sales (high preference
toward financial business user solutions).
– Can accurately articulate treasury and bank communications, and can make the link between business
needs and business solutions.
– Experience working as a Solutions Provider with senior level account contacts, including Treasurers and
CFO’s. Proficiency in building and maintaining positive client relationships.
– Curiosity about product offerings and ability to learn fast. Go the extra mile to learn more about the
industry and trends, treasury concepts, and clients. Involved in local professional communities of CFOs
– Build strong and efficient relationships with colleagues, and engage internal expertise when needed on
– Think creatively: know how to leverage internal resources (human and content/tools), and come up
with new ideas to secure business opportunities.
– Possess strong time management, and organizational/planning skills.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com