They are committed to meeting and exceeding customers’ needs through providing a comfortable
and convenient shopping experience.
The Assistant Store Manager helps oversee the daily retail store operations. Working as part of a team, he or
she is accountable for the completion of all duties necessary to operate on a daily basis.
• Managing the resources of the store to maintain inventory and maximize results;
• Ensuring that company rules and regulations are explained, understood and properly followed by all team
• Managing work schedules according to budgeted hours and business needs;
• Managing and resolving customer complaints, questions and/or inquiries;
• Ensuring that store opening/closing and asset management procedures are properly followed;
• Ensuring that employees work safely in accordance with health and safety standards.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the retail industry, including at least 2 years in a supervisory
• Strong merchandising skills;
• Flexibility with regard to availabilities and work schedules (day, evening, week-end);
• Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment;
• Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities;
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
Our client offers competitive salary, potential for bonus, group benefits, and pension plan. If
you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and
growing Canadian company, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Hr Department of