Director of Human Resources RU (MO 436587)
Our client ( Hotel) is looking for a talented Human Resources Director to join it’s management team. Directs and ensures the efficient administration and management of the Human Resources function to include recruiting,
training, wage/benefit administration, complaince with statutory requirements and the execution of employee relation activities, in order to provide each department with the personnel, guidance, and support necessary to achieve their customer service and business objectives. Accountable for ensuring a proactive Human Resources environment consistent with profitability objectives.
• Specialize in recruiting, organizational planning, compensation, and labor relations.
• Develops Human Resources practices and objectives that align all departments.
• Assists and advises senior management on Human Resources issues.
• Determine and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
• Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting Human Resources function.
• Establishes standard recruiting and placement practices and procedures.
• Interviews executive-level and management candidates.
• Selects and coordinates use of Human Resources consultants and insurance brokers.
• Reports to the General Manager
• Must have 5-7 years experience gained through increasingly responsible management positions within Human Resources and the restaurant/hotel industry.
• Generalist background with knowledge of employment, compensation, organizational planning, employee relations training and development
• Strong managerial skills
• Multi-unit background
• Candidates must be able to legally work in Russia
• High energy level
• Good reasoning abilities
• Results and people oriented
• Good communication skills
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com