– In coordination with product managers, develops product proposition strategy and campaign briefings for
use by agency partners and across internal marketing disciplines
– Ensures integration across marketing disciplines by acting as central strategist and message coordinator for
retail, digital and PR teams
– Develops and maintains process for cross-disciplinary sharing and message consistency
– Guides external media and creative agencies; Ensures advertising agency is delivering quality work related
to creative, estimates, timelines, reporting and other necessary tasks;
– Ensures media agency is delivering on expectations in a timely fashion including estimates, plans, buys,
reporting, invoicing and other aspects of agreed to performance requirements;
– Oversees Interactive team responsible for website management, social media engagement and loyalty
– Manages Retail Experience department including internal print production studio to ensure that in-store
materials carry message consistent with mass media
– Guides Promotion and Event strategies to ensure that engagement activities articulate appropriate
product and Mission messages
– In coordination with Finance, tracks spending by Advertising, Interactive, Promotions and Retail Experience
– Understands consumer segments by attending focus groups, being immersed in research findings and being
actively engaged in field activities
– Conducts Advanced Notification meetings to ensure Commission understands ongoing activities
– Maintains, tracks, files, and publishes all campaign elements, ensuring compliance with state regulation
and retention policies;
– Develops case studies as way of chronicling best practices after each marketing initiative
– Performs other required tasks as assigned.
– BS/BA with advanced degree preferred.
– 10+ years’ experience with at least 6-8 years of management experience
– 6 years in creative or strategic marketing overseeing aspects of Product Management.
– Strong understanding of advertising and retail marketing functions
– Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a result driven, team oriented
– Business-to-Consumer marketing experience within a fast-paced retail environment is required
– Experience managing multi-channel marketing programs with budgets exceeding $1 million each
– Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
– Task oriented and ability to track multiple elements in multiple stages of development
– Ability to function independently which includes prioritizing and organizing work
– Strong sense of urgency and commitment to setting and individually meeting deadlines
– Ability to analyze problems and make appropriate decisions.
– Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, Power Point, and the Internet
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.