The Business Relationship Management function has the mandate to establish a relationship between Information Technology and the business, and to increase the value realized from Information Technologyassets, investments, and capabilities. The Business Relationship Manager (BRM) is responsible for understanding the business need, accountable for prioritizing the demand (Information Technology service requests for production, maintenance, enhancements, projects) ensuring Information Technologysolutions and services meet customer needs. The Business Relationship Manager is the liaison between Information Technology and the business unit, and a trusted advisor to the business unit. As such, the Business Relationship Manager needs to have good knowledge in subject matters pertaining to bothInformation Technology and the business, and must have a good understanding of the business to identify
its needs and envisage business solutions.
* Develop and manage the relationship between Information Services (IS) and internal and external partners (business units, IS Service Delivery teams) to drive customer satisfaction for assigned Business unit.
* Accountable for overseeing all Information Technology services to the customer and supports focusing these services to the critical business needs.
* Responsible for providing initial project estimates for cost-benefit analysis , Pre-project high level business solution design and Overall solution delivery (project progress).
* Ensure the business units understand the technology solution, overall solution delivery, and compliance to governance processes and technology roadmap, etc.
* Ability to understand and communicate complex business requirements to the technology teams.
* Work with IT stakeholders to pursue opportunities to leverage technology to achieve business unit objectives.
* Support effort to develop IS strategies for the business unit that aligns within the overall business strategy.
* Ensure the alignment of projects with the technology that provides maximum Return of Investment.
* Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes, and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes
* Participate in the IS annual budgeting and planning process for the assigned business units, and tracks IS spend for the Business unit.
* Develop and communicate IS Changes and awareness programs.
* Bachelor’s degree in related field or High school diploma with 8+ years of equivalent experience.
* 8+ years of experience in analysis of business processes and business case development to support IT solutions.
* Thorough knowledge of IT policies, practices and systems.
* 8+ years experience contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
* 8+ years experience in contributing to the development of new theories and methods.
* Demonstrated application portfolio and project portfolio management skills, including project planning, budgeting, and valuing IT investments.
* Proven ability to establish and maintain strong long term relationship, communications and interact professionally with a diverse group of Executives, Managers, and Subject Matter Experts in both IT and business unit groups.
* Excellent written and verbal communication, analytical and strong problem solving skills.
* Must possess organizational proficiencies to multi-task with multiple initiatives simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment under limited supervision with excellent follow-through on detailed tasks.
* Strong Business Acumen.
* Ability to understand technically complex issues and put in simple terms for different Lines Of Business
and solving problems, then we want to hear from you!
Manager’s Office via email email@example.com