6 Basic Sales Advices
Anyone who says that prostitution is the world’s oldest profession is forgetting that someone first had to make a sale. Ever since, salespeople have been trying to find better ways to convince customers to buy.
Hucksters try tricks or schemes that may work for a while, but caveat emptor eventually wins the day. On the other hand, there are key sales principles that have proven successful in winning and keeping customers throughout history.
You may want to make these six (6) important customer-oriented concepts–which come from a half-dozen of the world’s top sales and marketing icons–part of your company’s core philosophy.
- “Understand their needs better than any other company.”
- “A business absolutely devoted to service will have only one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large.”
- “If I had to run a company on three measures, those measures would be customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction and cash flow.”
- “If you build a great experience, customers tell each other.”
- “People do things for their reasons, not yours.”
- “The consumer isn’t a moron; she is your wife.”
Sales & Marketing Dept