Due to business expansion, our client is looking for a professional Technology Sales Manager.
– Responsible for business development and sales of IT Software Solutions/Consulting services to prospective customers. This role carries an annual revenue quota.
– Work with potential and current customers, earn the trust of the customer as a Trusted Advisor and build a strong progressive relationship.
– Work closely with Tech Democracy’s presales and marketing teams to develop new, creative solutions that could be taken to the market place.
– Work with Tech Democracy’s key partners and leverage the symbiotic relationship to drive net new revenue.
– Develop sales kits, prospecting guides and other relevant documents to enable prospecting and effecting selling of Tech Democracy’s IT services.
– Apply a Consultative Approach in understanding the client’s needs.
– Add value as an individual contributor and ability to work independently on targets.
– Keep up with emerging technologies in software industry and apply insights to yield results.
– Be able to manage various aspects related to customer satisfaction and account management as and when required.
– Develop ROI, TCO and other relevant analyses. Articulate them across multiple levels in the organizations.
– Work with little or no day-to-day hand-holding. Should be very self-driven, be able to self-manage and manage one’s day to-day priorities.
– Be able to work in small teams in a very fast moving environment.
– At least 3 years’ experience in any software technology.
– Experience with selling services for Middleware, Portals and Mobile, is highly desirable.
– MBA degree from a reputable university.
– Good understanding in full life-cycle of software development process including gathering requirements, design, coding, testing, problem solving, troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance.
– The candidate must have strong oral, presentation and written communication skills.
– The qualified candidate must have strong problem-solving skills with the ability to break down issues into multiple parts for resolution.
– Demonstrated ability to identify, build and foster strong customer and partner relationships.
– Understand Solution Selling.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org Noting the position code.