Technical Pharmaceutical Sales Rep-UK-TPH529110
Our client is a leading global supplier of innovative and functional excipients for the Pharmaceutical and Personal
Care Industries. To maintain and develop its success, our client is opening a position for an junior Technical
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep to establish and grow accounts in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and veterinary industries.
In this highly visible Technical Pharmaceutical Sales position, you will report directly to the Director of Business
Development, Pharmaceutical Division. Based on a true understanding of customer needs, you will develop and
initiate implementation of value- and solution-based customer offerings. You will develop customer/prospect
relationships leveraging your technical expertise to drive new business opportunities.
Your main responsibilities are:
– Establish and manage customer accounts and activities to generate new projects
– Contact and visit customers/prospects in order to identify and understand needs, provide technical support,
and advise in making product selection decisions and position the company as a preferred supplier
– Give technical presentations to formulation scientists and managers
– Participate in professional organizations, trade shows and conferences
– Write and issue activity and other reports as required
The right individual will have:
– A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field is required (Chemistry, Biology, Pharmaceutical Science or related field).
Recent pharmacy school graduates are highly desired
– Experience working is required (in the lab or sales): specialty products, solutions, ingredients, formulations,
finished dose form (FDF), lipid chemistry, bioactivity enhancers or lubricants.
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
– An inquisitive nature and be proactive in staying up to date on current industry and technological trends.
– 3+ years of experience in formulation, technical sales, sales support and/or strategic selling.
– Our client offers a challenging environment enabling you to be involved in the growth of a global corporation.
You will have a voice within the company and as the business continues to grow new positions will become
available. The right person will have growth opportunities and a comprehensive compensation and benefits
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com