Our client is a well – established company in the Cosmetics sector. They are seeking to appoint a Team Leader based in Athens.
Essential Duties / Job Functions:
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
- Supervise sales representatives and assistants
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Motivate sales representatives and teams to meet and exceed goals
- Degree in Business Administration, HR or in a related field
- Masters degree will be a plus
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Persuasive, diplomatic and goal-oriented
- Ability to manage a complex set of employees
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
If you are interested in the position, you can send your CV at the HR department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.