Due to business expansion, our client is looking for a professional with:
Roles and responsibilities:
This position is responsible for administrating WebSphere Process Server (v6/v7), IBM Business Process Manager v8,
IBM Business Monitor v8, and WebSphere Application Server (v6/v7/v8/v8.5). Responsibilities include the installation,
configuration, periodic monitoring, performance tuning, diagnosing, troubleshooting and support of these servers.
– Senior level proficiency in Websphere Process Server Administration, IBM Business Process Manager, IBM Business
Monitor and Websphere Application Server Administration
– At least 4+ years experience in high availability configurations like clustering
– Excellent skills in Unix/Linux commands
– Excellent skills in IBM HTTP server installation and configuration.
– Very good experience in product migration, upgrade, patch installations
– Good Knowledge about Oracle Database
– Knowledge on Data source configuration and Messaging configuration for MQ system
– Excellent trouble shooting skills in various areas (start to finish)
– Proven ability to use scripting languages including but not limited to Shell scripting, JACL, Jython
– Working knowledge of Websphere on Linux (SuSE/Redhat) and Windows is highly desirable.
– Preferred to have knowledge about IBM Worklight, Websphere Adapters, etc.,
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the HR Department of
Manager’s Office via email email@example.com
Noting the position code.