Manager’s Office (www.managersoffice.net ), one of the leading companies as consulting Firm, operating in Greece and 103 countries globally, is seeking for an INTERIOR DESIGNER to join our client structure.
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER (SID 9225867LI)- ATHENS
Our client is the leading company in Kitchens furniture’s in Greece
Your main accountabilities:
- Works with clients to determine initial goals and requirements for the space to be designed.
- Collaborates with architects, engineers, painters, and builders to further understand how interior space should function, appear, and be furnished.
- Analyzes movement and use patterns of the space.
- Prepares sketches or other visual aids to demonstrate preliminary designs to client.
- Consults with client to select materials, furnishings, and dcor.
- Uses design applications to prepare and illustrate final plans.
- Determines timelines and project costs and presents accurate estimates to clients.
- Orders or obtains necessary materials, adhering to project and budget specifications.
- Oversees the installation of materials, furniture, and other design elements.
- Ensures client satisfaction by visiting the project on completion with the client; resolves any complaints or concerns.
- Maintains current knowledge of trends and materials, techniques, and other developments in interior design.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to apply a sense of style to create aesthetically pleasing interiors.
- Strong visual design skills including proportion and aesthetics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Remuneration – Benefits:
- 2.200€ -2.800€gross salary
- + extra bonus 2 salaries
If you get excited with the idea of competing for success and recognition of your talent and you demonstrate the above competencies, then send your CV! firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated as confidential.